View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2018, 06:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[Alright, I’ll start the party guys X3]
[How about we post in the order I mentioned you? Just to keep things simple and easy]

@Silver Fishie @Fuzzyfeline @Lonestar23
[Cloudedpaw, Shadepaw, Buttercupbreeze, and Omenstrike]

After a long day of avoiding him, Cloudedpaw had finally been caught by his mentor and had to pause in his intellectual activities (as he likes to call them) for the day. And the cream-colored apprentice was not looking forward to battle training. If he could choose between hunting and battle training, he’d do hunting. Though he wouldn’t choose either if that were an option.
What was much worse to the tomcat was that Omenstrike had told him that they would be battle training with another apprentice and mentor pair, though his mentor hadn’t expanded on who. “What’s worse than battle training is battle training with another dim-witted apprentice.” The tomcat grumbled as he pushed his way trough the heather into the part of the moor specifically put aside for battle training. Cloudedpaw had run ahead while his mentor got the other two cats, just to have at least a little alone time before he was bombarded with social activity.
Cloudedpaw walked towards a clump of thick grass, crouching down in front of it. While he was an exceptional fighter, Cloudedpaw could not hunt. He would rather hunt than battle training, because that was alone and no one would have to see him fail, but that was another thing. He would fail. The tom’s mind always wandered when hunting, because he had to be so still and quiet. While battle training, his adrenaline got pumping, and his mind was all focused on his next moves. One of the only times another would see a competitive Cloudedpaw would be during fights. The tom’s quick thinking allowed him to make quick movements to defend himself and even quicker movements to attack back. Truly, he really did enjoy battling. But not against other cats who were all brute force dummies. He had trained with one of those cats before, and almost gotten suffocated because of their insignificant mind.
Focusing on the grass, Cloudedpaw began to stalk towards it. But then his ears started flicking, and his eyes moved to a rock sitting just next to the grass. That would be perfect for my rock tower I was building earlier. The thought came so quickly that he abandoned his “prey” and went towards the rock, running his paw down the smooth stone, admiring its grainy yet slick feel. I better hide it before they get here, so no one takes it. He started to nudge the rock towards the heather he had come through, hoping to hide it underneath the branches of the plant before any other cat arrived.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.