View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:07 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Moon Goddess' Children [Currently Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Scarwings View Post

Mitch grinned and grabbed one of the rubber balls. She waited and then chucked it at Cole. She dodged many of the others being thrown at her, consequently, not being able to see where her ball had flown.
Cole let out an unearthly high pitched screech when the dodgeballs started flying. "FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK! FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK!" he screamed, dancing around, not even really throwing them anymore, just trying not to be hit by them.
"Face it little brother! You," Blake chucked a rubber ball at Cole, and growled as it hit the wall behind the bouncy 19 year old. "Stink," another throw. " At Dodgeball!" He hooted as one bounced off the floor... at drilled Cole right in the nose.
Cole saw stars for a minute, but them shook his head. His eyes narrowed in fury. He picked a dodgeball up and chucked it at Blake, snarling in anger. He wasn't playing dodgeball anymore, he was defending his dignity against his meanie pants older brother.