View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:03 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Moon Goddess' Children [Currently Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Mitch ducked and let out a groan as one hit her in the stomach. She moved off to the side, waiting for "Jailbreak" or for someone to catch one. Her stomach felt like she was stabbed, sewed back up, then sucker punched, but she hid it behind smiling and cheering.
"SORRY MITCH! HOW THE GAME GOES!" Cole yelled as he danced across his side of the gym. He threw one, and it hit the wall behind his brother. "PANCAKES! PANCAKES WITH SYRUP!" he threw another- hit the basketball net. "DOUGHNUTS!" he screeched.
Blake stopped throwing and just stood as his crazy brother threw and when it didn't hit him... yelled breakfast foods. He managed to catch one of his brother's wild throws. "MITCH COME ON! HE SCREAMING BREAKFAST!" he yelled, and didn't notice on how a like his and Cole's voices sounded.

( Cole's breakfast thing is based off me, when I get angry I yell random foods, so I don't accidentally curse or something)