View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss was wide eyed she felt one of her eyes twitch she pulled the sword back on his throat causing him to grunt " so you do have a heart in there? I thought I crushed it ! " he said and Weiss neck creaked a bit she was so angry that there were no words. " why? " she asked " why! Because you had everything you could ever have wanted ! But oh no ever since you embarrassed me in front of every one I lost it! So the only chance I had to make you obey was to turn your heart into words stone . " Jacques said remembering a bull being made by light from his daughter . Weiss lost it she yelled and knocked him out from the end of her swords handle . Frost broke snow free from her cage " sis... " she said and hugged her sister
_____
Rein had a small purr when she remembered her ears flattened but she shook her head and hissed she tackled Max down and bared her teeth . Her tail thrashed
Max got out of rein grip. She meowed.
-----(night)-----
Sky flew to snow. Snow didn't budge. Jacques had the collar controller.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer