View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

once smelling the familiar scent of the medcat den, they sighed happily. they hurriedly made their way into the den, gently placing burrpaw in am empty nest. he still had injuries littering his body, some worse then others. but he was breathing, thats what mattered. they made their way over to the den wall, picking out some dock leaves, marigold, cobweb, and goldenrod, before making their way back to the apprentices side, taking the cobweb with a gentle paw and pressing it into his wounds firmly to stop the bleeding first. then, after that was done, they would start applying herbs to them to stop infection from spreading.
Burrpaw felt himself be slid onto a nest in the medicine cat den. Every wound on his body screamed in protest, but he could not cry out. Soft, fluffy material was press to the worst of his scratches. His heart began to beat a little stronger, his breaths a little steadier. And maybe, if he looked closed enough, the Bengal tom could see the darkness around him lighten from black to light gray.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/