Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2017, 02:30 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Splashheart had to laugh at his words, rolling her eyes as she did so. "Why would I steal your prey?" She asked with a giggle. There was no anger in her tone, merely sounding amused. She smirked as the tom turned away. "First off I cant handle the smell of your stinky fish, much less want to eat it. And as for not being innocent, you're right, im trouble. But I know the warrior code." She raised an eyebrow at the Tom, her smirk vanishing as a serious look crossed her face. "And believe me, I have no intent on crossing into your territory." She scoffed, turning her head away from him. "If I did it would mean i'd have to smell your stench and I dont want that."
Mixedfur was highly offender, and he tried to muster up his pride to not cross the border and pin the female to her place. He never pinned a female down, always respecting them, but this one was getting on his nerves. She was setting him on edge. ‘’How dare you say our fish is stinky!?’’ He shouted lowly at her. He didn’t want to cause a disturbance around them. Then, the large tom snickered. ‘’Trouble, huh?’’ And, once again he looked the feline over. She had grey and white fur. She had blue eyes. Yet, she did not look to be much trouble to him, as she claimed. ‘’You don’t even look harmful. Why don’t you go climb a tree or something? Stay out of danger.’’ He lashed his tail at insulting her. Mixedfur didn’t fear her. He had nothing to fear.

The large tom then made out a scoff at her next set of words, still offended. ‘’My scent stinks, huh?’’ He narrowed his eyes, and decided to mock her. He ran back over to her, stopping in front of her. Even though he was within the thunderclan border, he did not care. Instead, he allowed himself to brush alongside the female hoping that his scent would cling to her as if she been a riverclan cat all her life. When he backed away from her, he whispered huskily in her ear, ‘’How’s that for a stinky stench?’’ A purr rumbled from his throat.