View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2023, 06:09 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

[I'm sorry I'm late! Do you want Sage to try his technique on some prey before they head home or would you rather wrap up the role play? I'm sorry about how spotty my activity has been <3]

Woollyfeather let herself get distracted by how pretty the snow was, and especially how lovely the delicate covering was when undisturbed and smooth, giving away every print of every animal that passed over it, each bug and creepy crawly. She wondered why no one else liked snow. It was so pretty. Made it easier to follow things.
She vaguely remembered she was teaching Sagepaw how to properly sneak up on others, but she was deep in ShadowClan territory, so she wasn't actually worried about anything dangerous getting her.

Her reverie was broken by the sound of crunching snow as the apprentice leapt at her and Woollyfeather squeaked as Sagepaw's pounce landed. She tried to roll away with a chortle of laughter as she reaches a paw to gently bap at his shoulder, tail thwaping the ground in excitement.
Regardless of whether or not her playful swat reached him, she hauled herself on her hind legs and paused, a clear invitation for him to smack back at her.

It worked? The apprentice laughed at his success, but also just laughed with the warrior. Sagepaw backed up after getting batted on the shoulder. A playful expression lit up his face as Woollyfeather reared back. Would he ever turn down a fight? The cat sat back on his haunches, swatting out with a soft paw at Woollyfeather's flank. Except he was too busy laughing to aim his blow properly, so Sagepaw missed. Nevermind that. He settled down with a grin on his face. "How was that? I did good, right? I know I did!" Finally, his laughter died off, though his mood didn't.

((it's alright, everybody has stuff going in their lives! I was thinking we wrapped this up? I have too many rps going on and need to knock them out))

Last edited by alkaline; January 16th, 2023 at 06:09 PM.