Old October 12th, 2016, 07:11 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
@fenic! / @Hexict

Lusk nearly finds the trainee unrecognizable for a second, up until Hamlet's form clears in his murky sight. He's still unable to put a name to a face, but it's the same with Arrow. He barely knows anyone by their names -- the ones he does recall happen to be cats long gone. Neomora is the first to spring to mind, a name he's unable to forget.

The larger tom shakes himself out, his fur standing on end as Hamlet settles down beside them both, so different from how Lusk remembers. He doesn't question it, instead giving a tiny dip of his head in greeting. Better than nothing. His gaze lingers on the youngest of the group as he responds to Arrow.

"If I recall, one cat was so bold. A fighter, perhaps." Those pale orbs of him slip closed, and for a moment, if's as if he's but a shadow. "...They're no longer around. You'd think they'd be wiser when spouting rude comments to the cats that hold their lives in our paws."
Hamlet honestly shrugged at Lusk's story, not knowing the beginning of it nor the meaning of the end- he was growing bigger now, but he kept his own sense of ignorance towards different feelings as he got older, not caring much about what others thought of him- besides, he hadn't made any 'friends' in a long while, anyways. The tom remembered a few snippets of conversation between him and... another cat, in this same spot, moons ago.

Yeah. It is really bright. But isn't it beautiful?" Something prompted him to ask more questions, talk to this mysterious cat who seemed to be a healer; the occupation he had thought of being his only option in this community. Oh, the questions he had to ask were simply daunting for a kit his size, but he wanted to know everything there was about herbs and healing- everything. "Hey... What's your name? I'm Hamlet." He started off with, before continuing with a second question before he stopped to let Lusk reply. "You're a healer, right?"

Oh, they'd talked before.

Last edited by Fel; October 12th, 2016 at 07:14 PM.