Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Purekit nuzzled against her mother, soft downy fur prickling with satisfaction. Her mother, Swanheart, was absolutley perfect. She always made sure Purekit was feeling okay, even when her stomach acted up. Nuzzling her mother's shin, the highest part that Purekit could reach, the female purred.

"Me?" Purekits voice was, well, pure. It was soft and quiet, sort of like a flap of a robin's wings. Though she could be a nervous reck at times, Purekit knew she would never be judged in the nursery when her mother was around. "When am I gonna be a warrior?" Like always, the young kit's mind was wandering. She could hardly pay attention and had Moreno than a little trouble when it came to staying on task. Sure, it didn't effect her now, but when she became a warrior, that would have to stop.
Swanheart smiled yet again and she had a soft giggle , the she cat yawned as she thought back to her past and her conversation with that grumpy old tom nightowl . It did sound like being a mother would be busy , back breaking , not getting your own time . But she thought of it as none of those things she will do what ever it take in her power to keep purekit safe
" soon dear soon, now then any requests ? " she asked as her ear twitched again , she wanted to make sure purekit had what she needed and be happy . But on the other side of her mind she wondered where her father was.
don't be silly , that tom is probably getting things for our no wait actually my daughter . If that mouse brain isn't here by night !she thought as her tail flicked .

The speckled she cat nose twitched smelling many other things in the den , but she tried not to be too distracted if it would mean being distracted a predator might take the opportunity to harm her kit. Her fur slightly rose at that thought but soon forgotten it as she cleared her throat and focused back on her kit.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )