Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:38 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanheart smiled yet again and she had a soft giggle , the she cat yawned as she thought back to her past and her conversation with that grumpy old tom nightowl . It did sound like being a mother would be busy , back breaking , not getting your own time . But she thought of it as none of those things she will do what ever it take in her power to keep purekit safe
" soon dear soon, now then any requests ? " she asked as her ear twitched again , she wanted to make sure purekit had what she needed and be happy . But on the other side of her mind she wondered where her father was.
don't be silly , that tom is probably getting things for our no wait actually my daughter . If that mouse brain isn't here by night !she thought as her tail flicked .

The speckled she cat nose twitched smelling many other things in the den , but she tried not to be too distracted if it would mean being distracted a predator might take the opportunity to harm her kit. Her fur slightly rose at that thought but soon forgotten it as she cleared her throat and focused back on her kit.
Ugh, writer's block. Sorry for the short post.
Purekit looked up at her mother with clear, curious eyes. "Mouse?" She asked with a hopeful smile. Then she frowned, seeing her mother' she sudden change of expression. "What's wrong?" She asked, eyes wide. Purekit pawed at her mother's chest, wondering what was bugging her.

Last edited by Undercover; November 10th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.