Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ugh, writer's block. Sorry for the short post.
Purekit looked up at her mother with clear, curious eyes. "Mouse?" She asked with a hopeful smile. Then she frowned, seeing her mother' she sudden change of expression. "What's wrong?" She asked, eyes wide. Purekit pawed at her mother's chest, wondering what was bugging her.
Swanheart snapped out of her thought as she heard her little angel speak her brown eyes looked at the smaller she cat
" if a mouse is what my girl wants then a mouse is what she shall receive " she purred and nuzzled purekit her ear flicked as she heard her daughter ask her ' what was wrong ' She only gave a sigh in response trying to think of something to say that hopefully won't upset purekit , she didn't want purekit to be worried about that tom who was supposed to be helping her at this moment . But yet she couldn't help feel slightily angry that he wasn't here to help care for purekit it just wasn't right !

don't say anything to upset her , she's only a kit . Just say that her father whent out hunting she thought and cleared her throat again
" nothing sweaty it's just that your father whent out hunting and is taking to long when he should be with us " she meowed softly but inside she felt a tinge of guilt " now then , that mouse you asked for " she smiled as she spotted one in the den her smile grew even wider

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )