Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang shuffled into the den, trying not to move the joints in his legs too much. This colder weather was being less and less kind to him. "Good morning, Paintedsky," the old tom. muttered through his teeth, delicately holding some borage leaves. "Mornin' Sycamorekit. Looks like you're feeling energetic today," he said with a friendly grin, his scarred face making it look more like a grimace. He turned back to Paintedsky and placed the leaves down near her head so she could pick them up without having to move much. "Those are to help you make milk. Any problems with that?" He asked, leaning in to sniff the air around her for heat of smells of fever. Shinefang was merely passable as a medicine cat at this point in time, but he was glad he at least remembered what questions to ask queens after they've kitted. Before his mate died, she'd spent the last few weeks in the nursery waiting for them to be born, and he's come to visit her as often as he could, so he'd had enough chances to see the medicine cat checking on the queens and kits to know what to ask and look for. He turned to Sycamore kit next. "And how about you, little one? How are you feeling today?" He asked, leaning in to give the kit a sniff and feel the air. "No fever. I'm going to put my ear to your chest real quick," he announced, doing so and nodding with satisfaction at the steady, and quick beating within.
Paintedsky nodded remembering what to do with the borge not really caring. (Short cuz IDK what she is suppose to do with borge)

Sycamorekit smiled,” I’m doing good. What are you checking for when you put your ear on my chest? And what is borge for. Is my mother sick or something?” She asked feeling proud of her questions,” why did you sniff me.”

Paintedsky blushed in embarrassment,” Sorry. Sycamorekit is really curious. Sycamorekit. Let him just do his job, alright?”

Sycamorekit groaned,” Fine...” she twitched her ear annoyed at her mother for not letting her learn.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here