Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Paintedsky nodded remembering what to do with the borge not really caring. (Short cuz IDK what she is suppose to do with borge)

Sycamorekit smiled,” I’m doing good. What are you checking for when you put your ear on my chest? And what is borge for. Is my mother sick or something?” She asked feeling proud of her questions,” why did you sniff me.”

Paintedsky blushed in embarrassment,” Sorry. Sycamorekit is really curious. Sycamorekit. Let him just do his job, alright?”

Sycamorekit groaned,” Fine...” she twitched her ear annoyed at her mother for not letting her learn.
"It's alright," he assured the kit's mother. "In order: I'm listening to your heartbeat to make sure it sounds strong, borage helps your mother make enough milk for you, she's not sick and I'm sniffing to see if you have any sign of infection or fever." The old tom looked the kit over, his one eye searching for any sign of sickness. "Your pelt looks shiny. Any pain in your belly?" Sycamore kit looked completely healthy and he was pretty certain the answer was no to the bellyache question.