Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:07 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanheart snapped out of her thought as she heard her little angel speak her brown eyes looked at the smaller she cat
" if a mouse is what my girl wants then a mouse is what she shall receive " she purred and nuzzled purekit her ear flicked as she heard her daughter ask her ' what was wrong ' She only gave a sigh in response trying to think of something to say that hopefully won't upset purekit , she didn't want purekit to be worried about that tom who was supposed to be helping her at this moment . But yet she couldn't help feel slightily angry that he wasn't here to help care for purekit it just wasn't right !

don't say anything to upset her , she's only a kit . Just say that her father whent out hunting she thought and cleared her throat again
" nothing sweetie it's just that your father whent out hunting and is taking to long when he should be with us " she meowed softly but inside she felt a tinge of guilt " now then , that mouse you asked for " she smiled as she spotted one in the den her smile grew even wider
((You could put up a mate finder for Swan. Or I could post a father finder again)
Purekit gave a serious nod. "Okay," she meowed, tucking her chin to lap at a scruffy patch of fur on her fluffy chest. "Maybe he's finding a really good piece of prey!" As Purekit followed her mother's gaze, she gave a twitch of her whiskers to show her excitment. "Can I get it, mama?"