View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:40 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

This was beyond infuriating. Among those that had failed her once already and she had given a second chance to, only one had even bothered to check in with her, and it had been the apprentice. The apprentice whose mentor obviously did not care enough about considering how they still hadn't brought back the bloody herbs Orangepaw needed to get rid of that cough. The spotted healer could feel her mind brewing a storm of ire as she paced around camp before thundering out the names of those who seemed to believe themselves above clan duty. With only the apprentice showing even a sign of integrity, she wondered how the warriors lived with the shame of being outdone by a cat who hadn't even finished his training. By all intent and purpose, these two should probably never have finished their own training at all. Let alone be mentoring. Dewsong would be a terrible example for Orangepaw down the line if this was how she handled something as vital as herbs for her apprentice's well being.

"Dewsong! Catchingflame! Orangepaw! I want you here this instant," she called, her tone that of a queen done with a particularly troublemaking kit's impertinence.

She should know. The she-cat had been on the kit's end of this conversation plenty. Back when she was a kit. She wasn't sure she would be able to live with herself if someone felt forced to use this tone with her now as an adult. Lightningstorm just hoped that Orangepaw had at least returned. She had seen the tom leaving, and despite apprentices not being allowed outside without warriors, she at least appreciated his dedication to making things right. Much more than what could be said for the other two arseholes she had to deal with now. If anything... as long as he had the herbs, she would be willing to look past this and simply treat him before sending him on his merry way.

"Dewsong... Catchingflame. You both are warriors. You in particular, Dewsong. Orangepaw is your apprentice. An apprentice that needs those juniper berries to keep up with you in his worst days. But it looks like the roles have turned, haven't they? If anything, you seem to have failed in your keeping up with him. And you," she continued, turning to Catchingflame as she spoke.

"I gave you a chance. But it seems neither of you can accomplish what an apprentice can. If you ask me, you both are in need of some proper training to remember what it is to be a warrior for your bloody clan. From today onward, you both will be known as Dewpaw and Catchingpaw. You will go through the regular training again. Hunting, rabbit hunting, and battle training. Learn how to bloody provide for your clan once more while having to rely on others to do so. It will be up to you to seek out warriors to help you out, as well. See to it this gets rid of that case of laziness you both seem to be nursing. If I see no improvement in a moon's time, I'll be taking this to Twilightstar next."

Tail lashing behind her, Lightningstorm twitched an ear, letting them both know they were dismissed. She did not care for their excuses. This was her second time here with them. If they had decided to squander their opportunity to show their dedication to the clan, that was on them. Her mentor had been exiled for neglect. She would be making a case for this here if Dewpaw and Catchingpaw failed to make any progress in a moon. She'd have to make a trip to the leader's den and talk to Twilightstar about reassignment for Orangepaw. It was clear his mentor was not reliable. And... speaking of the lad...

"Orangepaw... I saw you leaving camp shortly after I called to you lot to send you out for the juniper berries again. What happened?" the medicine cat asked, her words softer than they had been for the warriors despite her raised brow and disappointed expression.

@Desert Rain Frog [Dewpaw] | @Rustleaf [Catchingpaw]
| Your characters are now apprentices and bound by the same rules as the rest of the paws. They cannot leave camp alone and must complete their training. Because they are demoted warriors, Lightningstorm is only looking for a warrior to assess their regular hunting, rabbit hunting, and battling technique more so than an actual lesson, but all three must be accomplished with a warrior - can be different warriors per lesson - before they earn their warrior names again. You both have until March 27th 11:59 PM EST to hand in at least one of the tasks to not have the punishment escalate further. Lightningstorm will be calling on the two of them to check up on them when their moon of punishment is up! |

@Choi_San_Byeol [Orangepaw]
| I understand Orangepaw went out to gather herbs by himself? If so, please have him hand them in here and he will actively avoid punishment! Lightningstorm doesn't care too much about tardy deliveries as long as the herbs get here. Also, please remember to fill out the form for his treatment under WindClan Healing so Lightningstorm can treat him! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios