View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2017, 10:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Aspenkit sat in the clearing, the grey and black tom's hues scanning the clearing as they always did- observing. Whether he knew it or not, Aspenkit's mind was constantly racing, thinking of others all the time. The tom curled his tail more tightly around himself as though it were a protective barrier. And perhaps to him, it was. Aspenkit seemed to use everything around him as protection...whether it was for himself or someone else. The young tom's mind turned to thoughts of his upcoming apprenticeship- at least, he hoped it would be soon. I wonder who my mentor will be. Will they like me? Will we be friends? Hey, I wonder if they'll care about me...no, I wonder more if they're going to be able to train me so that I'll be a good warrior. I wonder which side they would have been on- Singenight's or StarClan's? Aspenkit thought. Unknown to himself, his hues were still searching the Clearing, still observing, although those thoughts were tucked away further back in his mind, thinking more along the lines of what their positions were, whether they looked hostile or friendly, lonely, and things like that. He seemed to be almost unaware of their movements and after a while, he stopped looking around, his hues focused dead ahead though they appeared to not be looking at anything in particular. Just ahead, staring at the edge of the Camp, as though he were thinking of getting up and just going.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 23rd, 2017 at 10:33 AM.