Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Now this was amusing, and a bit irritating at the same time. "Not all StarClan cat's talk in riddles you know. Only when it's needed, when being straight to the point won't work. Prophecies are basically a riddle at times, so, only then, I suppose." The ShadowClan cat retorted with slight more irritation. "Yes, you are very, very dead. Which, is quite surprising you don't realize this yet." A very annoyed and irritated tone came from her muzzle. This apprentice was quite amusing. Really, did every cat really think she would be expected to talk in nonsense riddles? Only if it was needed but Shallowfall wanted to be straight to the point and get it over with. She was like that, quite often. She logical, reasonable. The StarClan cat had sense, unlike some cats in StarClan.
Only one word escaped Ivypaw’s mouth,” Foxdung.” She spat then glanced up at the elder,” Sorry...Please give me one more chance before sending me off to the Dark Forest!” She had actually believed the kit-tale that if you curse in Starclan you have 10 seconds before another cat in Starclan would send you off to the Dark Forest So does my body like dissolve and reappear into the Dark Forest, sorta like how I arrived here...or is it like I’m instructed to walk to the Dark Forest. She was so scared. Her hind legs were actually trembling a little.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here