Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 04:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh watched as WindClan rushed in, headed by Blazingstar. She spotted a small tom who matched the description she'd been given of the new medicine cat, but she made no move to talk to him. He probably didn't betray his Clan. While she was still lost in her thought, a monotone voice made her bristle slightly. She curled her long tail around her paws and slowly turned her empty gaze to the speaker. "Considering recent events, I don't have any interest in talking to the other medicine cats," she replied hotly. Her whiskers twitched as she huffed out an impatient sigh. "And I don't see why you're talking to me, either. Go talk to someone worth talking to." With that, her gaze was turned upwards to the night sky, lit by the full moon. It was odd, seeing with only one eye. She still had no idea if she had any sight in her right eye, and it would be a while before she would be able to take the bandage off. She subconsciously reached up to touch the cobwebs over her ruined eye. This was only part of her punishment for what's she'd done to Passionstar. The thought came to her suddenly: would Passionstar tell everyone what she did? She guessed so. It's what she would do if she were leader.
Her ears twitched at the she cats tone , her tail twitched before she gave of the smallest smirk "you've done something haven't you? " she guessed taking the thunderclanners body language and tone into consideration . Tonight could be interesting after all. Her gaze followed the others and looked up at the night sky " and I think I have found someone worth talking to. Scars hold stories , some good some bad....... And I'm interested in a cat that has many scars. " she meowed before looking back down at Tallmarshes eye . She sunk down into a laying position and instantly felt the cold ground it was soothing "besides this is a gathering after all, we can't just hide. It's impossible here . So why not? " she meowed ending with a small shrug.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )