View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Quotes for the clans

"do you really believe that bringing someone down will make you stronger? nobody actually gains power from taunting others. just because you hate me doesn't mean you have to talk to me. you're simply wasting your time. ever since i was a kit, you have been teasing me to no end. now we're warriors and i've matured. but i guess you haven't. all of you should just grow up and do something good for once instead of trying to ruin my life. all this time, i have done nothing to you. but you still come after me like i've made it my job to destroy the clan. i'm sick of it. all of it. just leave me alone and let me do what i'm supposed to do; contribute to the clan."

- crowfall to his bullies; windclan

"what makes you think that i will actually trust you? after all those moons of you tearing my heart from my chest, you really think that i'll let you in so easily. you're wrong. i went to the clans to be free. to learn to stand up for myself. don't be so foolish enough to believe that i would actually come running right back to you. the clan treats me well, better than my humans ever did. so just get out of my way and forget about me."

- weaselshade to death; twolegplace