View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:01 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Quotes for the clans

"ThunderClan is brave and powerful, and above anything we value the warrior code.
I've been blessed to be apart of this mighty Clan of cats who would lay down their own
lives for their Clanmates; I wouldn't have it any other way."
-Emberwing, on her love for ThunderClan

♦ ♦ ♦

"Our determination and strong spirit will carry WindClan on to be one of the greatest Clans
in the forest. There's nothing like it; running free across the moors, not bogged down by trees
or marshy swamps. We have the entire world at our camp entrance - and the best warriors to
race alongside!"
-Heatherfur, on WindClan and her Clanmates

♦ ♦ ♦

"I think character and composure have a lot to do with it. My new Clanmates seem more
sophisticated, and focused on a common goal; building WindClan to be the strongest. I
mean, of course I miss my friends back in ThunderClan. But here, where I can see the
stars at night and run fast and free? I don't regret joining my father's Clan."
-Jaypaw, on why he prefers WindClan, and why he left ThunderClan

♦ ♦ ♦

"Recently, I've been a bit annoyed with my Clanmates. I joined thinking that I could turn
my life around, and do something. But my Syndicate heritage seems to shadow my every
move. Though my loyalty lies with ShadowClan, how much longer should I be expected
to carry the weight of my Clanmates disapproval?"
-Shadetail, on the disdain towards him from his Clanmates

♦ ♦ ♦

"My goals? Hmm, well at the moment I just want to be the best at moss-ball! But I guess
long term I'd like to someday lead RiverClan. I've always been competitive and ambitious; I
think I'd make a great leader!"
-Dawnkit, on her goals for her life in RiverClan

♦ ♦ ♦

Last edited by Mauve; February 21st, 2018 at 06:02 PM.