Thread: Haven Springs
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:03 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Haven Springs

Wisteriaheart nodded at the lionheart's orders and bounded off toward a small stream. Quickly enough, she caught sight of a scraggly lookin' rouge, bony with bronze fur. She could kill em' herself. This cat would clearly put up a fight with her, although she could take it. She quickly hid behind a big, chunky tree as the rouge began to... to hunt? Huh? Well, she would let it get the prey so when she killed em' they would have a bit of extra prey for Riverclan.

The rouge jumped after a slow, old mouse and missed it! What an stupid rouge! She shrugged and leapt after it. The rouge barely reacted but clawed at her face, tearing open a wound in her left side and right side of her face. The scratches were messy and plentiful but small and not very deep. She didn't want to make the poor thing suffer, just kill em' quick before they could cause anymore harm to her clan. She bit on the rouge's neck, hard, but the rouge quickly threw her over them, leaving her unbalanced for a moment. She swerved around the rouge's next attack before slamming them down with a powerful headbutt. She pressed her claws into the rouge's chest and pushed on their stomach before delivering a finishing blow to it's neck.

``weak rats`` She sneered leaving the body and returning to the group

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; April 7th, 2024 at 07:04 PM.