Thread: Haven Springs
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 08:39 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Haven Springs

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
It seemed that everything happened in a flash. Before she knew it three outsiders had descended upon her patrol, and Dusklion let her claws slide out immediately. Good, finally. Mists seemed to take care of one pretty easily, as were Wisteriaheart and Stagheart. Troutstone was nowhere to be seen. "I like your thoughts, Stags, but drop their bodies outside the border in a pile away from our territory. Leavin' them at the border is just askin' for other predators to invade, 'n we've had enough of those. I want 'em nowhere near our lands," she spat with flattened ears, the Rage once again building to a boiling point.

There was one more outsider to deal with; thankfully three of them were already dead. Springing to her left where Redmire was tackling a large outsider, the head Lionheart leapt towards them with outstretched claws. She managed to deliver a few swift blows to the outsider's hind legs, hearing them howl in pain.

With the white-furred feline distracted Dusk managed to haul her smaller self onto their back, teeth biting down on scruff and yanking back. It lifted them back just a bit - long enough for Redmire to get in a fatal blow to their throat if caught. Despite this the outsider tried to thrash around in an attempt to throw the smaller cat off, but she hung on for her Clanmate to have a chance to kill this one.

[ Redmire - @dino. ] [ Mistyshard - @starry ] [ Wisteriaheart - @Saki ] [ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid ]
[ once everyone replies here again i'll have dusk lead them to the next area! ]

Last edited by taillow; April 10th, 2024 at 08:40 AM.