View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Rookpaw's fur prickled feeling a set of eyes burning into his pelt. He glanced around and caught the gaze of Harrierpaw. It took a moment to recognize the tom. That was Willowpaw's brother, wasn't it? He had only interacted with the shy tom a couple times and then his sister had done much of the talking. It was such a shame when the molly disappeared. She was a pretty one too. Perhaps he should reintroduce himself? It had been a while since the last time they had really seen each other. Before they became apprentices, even. Before he knew it, his paws were talking him over to the tom.

"Hey, Harrier. I know It's been a while but I'm Rookpaw. I was a friend of Willow. Um, I'm sorry about that by the way."

He scolded himself internally. He wouldn't want to be reminded of that. Harrier had clearly found it hard to function even when his sister had still been around. He couldn't imagine how much it must hurt to think about her. Her disappearance. What might have happened. Why did he have to bring it up?

Last edited by Appixel; October 7th, 2016 at 02:57 PM.