View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
"Dude! Not cool!" Dean grumbled at his younger brother. "She's a monster. It's not like I think she's hot!" He quickly changed the subject. "Too bad Jody didn't enroll her girls, they'd have great assets." He rubbed his jaw, "Man, They've been here for only a few minutes and I already want to drink... I feel bad for parents."
(Don't worry, Niatra didn't forget you, she just went to give Mitch hers first) Niatra trotted up to the girl-called-Blake in a friendly way, she'd been wearing her contacts in an attempt to not look any more frightening than she already was.
Sam chuckled
" Yeah , hey at least Rowena or Crowley aren't here , and drinking ? Dude you need to lay low . What would Bobby say? " he said with a smile he remembered all those other times even the bad times
" just be glad Becky isn't here that annoying fan girl or the ghost facers . We have our own ' job ' now so to speak " he said as he started heading out the door but he tripped on some string " DUDE! no more pranks ! What I tell you " Sam shouted as he fell in the ground

Blake looked up from her book her cat like eyes shined a little a small smile was on her face " hi , your niatra right? " she asked as she put away her book and she shifted one of her guns

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 7th, 2017 at 10:34 PM.