View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sam laughed a little he did need to loosen up a bit he brushed his shirt off
" thanks man , and I think we should get the show on the road don't you think? And besides the kid will find it's way here . " he said an e rolled his shoulder " shall we? " he asked as he clapped once

Blake tilted her head as she noticed Niatras movements she had a look of worry on her face , she just needed to position the gun so it won't fall off
" easy .... I just didn't want the gun to fall off ... " she said softly as she looked up at the other girl , her yellow eyes had a sense of guilt
this is why every one was ignoring me , cause I was a freak who always brought guns every where , a freak....no stop that don't think like that those rumors where the past , your not a freak she thought . Blake cleared her throat as she looked down She Had A Dark Style Some Make Up Above THe eyes A Black TAnk top And BLAck bandages
Cas closed her book and walked over to Blake, “Hi, I’m Cassiopeia or Cas for short.” She said, introducing herself. She put the book away and held her hand out for Blake to shake it she wanted to.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.