View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2023, 05:12 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Disgusted, Shockkit approached Tansyjaw's den. "Are you sure this is allowed?" she said as she prodded the heap with a paw. "Oh, and, no offense, but it stinks. P.U," she said, scrunching up her nose in disgust. Then Shockkit got an idea of how to lighten things up. She waited until Tansyjaw wasn't looking, and, the second she looked away, she shoved Sparkkit into the dirty moss, jumping in herself. "HEY!" she yowled, loud enough to drown out any sound coming from Sparkkit. "Tansyjaw! Did you see what Sparkkit just did?" she shouted, so convincingly.

Sparkkit, sighing, took a step forward to clean up the moss. He didn't want to, but he'd suck it up like he always did. After all, he was the perfect, perfect, brother, son, kit, friend, blah blah blah. He was so sick of it! It was so tiring, acting nice and great and smart and kind and accepting and he just couldn't take it anymore. So imagine how absolutely pissed he was when he was shoved into a pile of dirty moss and framed for it. Slowly he got out of the moss pile. Slowly he turned his head towards Shockkit. And slowly he looked at her, eyes furious enough to kill. "Why...Would...You...Do...That," he growled, deep and throaty and drawn out. He narrowed his eyes. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't dissect you like a piece of fresh-kill." He looked at her expectantly.

Now, obviously Shockkit expected Sparkkit to be mad, but not this mad. It's as if she had been bugging him for the last moon, the way he was acti-oh. She had been bugging him for the last moon. "S-Sorry?" she quivered, voice trembling as she brought her shoulders up in an apologetic shrug, furrowing her brows. She took a step backwards, stepping on a nest in a way that she sent moss and feathers flying. She gulped.

"I thought I warned you not to anger me any more..." Sparkkit snarled. He took a step forward, unsheathing his claws, and kept walking forward as she was stepping back until he cornered her against the wall. "Nowhere to go. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide." He brought back his lips and a sneer. "And what makes you think I should let you go now?" He stepped forward once more until he was nose to nose with his sister. He raised an unsheathed paw, bringing it back in the perfect position to strike. Then he swung it towards her, stopping it and inch from her face, claw barely grazing her cheek. "Haha! Pranked! You shoulda seen the look on your face!" he burst into a fit of laughter, rolling around on the floor. Finally he stopped. "What? Not in the mood for jokes?" he asked, mocking sympathy. He narrowed his eyes. "Next time, be more careful with your actions, or there won't be a next time." With those words, he swung around, rolling the moss into a ball as he tucked it under his chin, just as Tansyjaw had showed him. "Here you are," he said, dropping his load.

Shockkit was scared, then relieved, then mad, then scared again. This turn of events was giving her a headache. Sparkkit wasn't usually like this. Something must have pissed him off. Shrugging, she also rolled her moss ball. She followed Tansyjaw's instructions exactly, until her ball was rolled tight. She brought it over to Tansyjaw and placed it beside Sparkkit's ball. "Anything else?" she asked.

@gs29513
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 20th, 2023 at 05:13 PM.