View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:05 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionstar waited for Powdernose to recuperate after Passionstar’s stunt. His whiskers had twitched in a humorous, sly manner. Passionstar was known for his hardworking nature, but he always had a sense of kittish hijinks. When he was around close friends, like Powdernose, the kit-like side always managed to come out first. Unless in dire or serious situations. Then Passionstar was less than ideal company to be around with how much of a control freak he tended to be. Bowing the front half of his body down, and allowing his rump to wag in the air, Passionstar snickered, “Well, I think that was the friendliest way I woke you up. I could had shouted at you to wake up - which we both know you wouldn’t enjoy. Or, I could had put some friendly fire ants into your nest. Take your pick.” Passionstar lifted himself up, thinking about his recent leader ceremony. The travel to Starclan was the most wondrous. He couldn’t explain to Powdernose how epic, followed along with the pain of receiving lives, but it was such an extraordinary adventure and experience, Passionstar wished he could travel back whenever he pleased. Starclan wasn’t an open town for cats to explore whenever they wanted, but Passionstar thought it would be fantastic to travel to the stars and back whenever he wanted. “Hm, well I don’t feel any different from when I was a normal warrior and became deputy. Still don’t feel any different from being a deputy to a leader.” The tom let off a shrug. Was he supposed to feel different? Passionstar didn’t think so, but after his journey to the starcave and his acceptance into Starclan...it was like a fresh of breath air. The question about deputy rolled around in his head, causing him to become stress once again. Choosing a deputy was not an easy feat. The clan needed someone strong and that could help them prosper. Someone brave. Intelligent. Loyal. Passionstar knew there were plenty warriors that was excellent for the role, but the main concern was trusting them. “It’s a constant thought.” Passionstar muttered. He flicked his ears to rid the thought before he became too stressed about it once more. He just wanted to unwind and catch up with Powdernose, one of the cats he knew he trusted because they’ve always been great friends. The leader sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. “Since I’ve been gone, how have things been running?” He asked, curiously. Powdernose may have slept a lot but the tom wasn’t completely clueless on the events of the clans. He was a remarkable tom, an intelligent one to talk to and Passionstar always had appreciated that about him.
powdernose nodded with understanding, sensing the tom's stress. "not much, as you may guess. at least, not that i certainly know much of." he shrugged. "i haven't spoken to many cats since snowstar's resigning. it's an unecessary activity, really. i would hear the same thing over and over again. can you believe it? or do you think passionblaze will be a great leader? so i prefer to keep my sanity." his long, grey-striped tail flicked. even as he switched the topic of his speech, powdernose couldn't help but to think about the possible candidates for deputy. of course, the thought would never cross to him, as he was far to lazy and inactive to be a contributing deputy. but, what was passionstar looking for? who did he have in mind? he shrugged off the thought with a sigh. stop being such a self-deprecating mouse-brain!
powdernose moved closer to his friend, brushing their fur together affectionately. passionstar had always felt like an elder brother to him. even through their differences, he couldn't imagine not being so close with the tom. his right ear twitched. "otherwise, i'm doing swell, besides being woken up by my energetic best friend," powdernose teased, his eyes bright with playfulness. "would you enjoy a walk, passionstar?"
he blinked and smiled, his paws soft against the gravel flooring of the warrior's den. "it's been quite a while since we have last spoken. how about we catch up in one of my infamous hiding places?"