View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Leopardblaze @GLaDOS @Fuzzyfeline @Delta

The leader decided it would be best to start with the apprentice ceremonies first, it would give them more time to get to know their mentors while he finished with the other ceremonies. So once Sweetkit and Callakit stepped forward, he would focus his emerald gaze upon them.
"Sweetkit, you have reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sweetpaw. Your mentor will be Milkyblossom { @Rosemew }. I hope Milkyblossom will pass down all he knows on to you.
And Callakit, you have also reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Callapaw. Your mentor will be Cinderberry { @Branch of Life }. I hope Cinderberry will pass down all she knows on to you.
"

Allowing time for the clan to congratulate and yowl out the names of the new mentors and apprentices, he would then focus his gaze on the two about to become warriors. Once the clearing had quieted down enough for him to continue, he would do just that.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in each of their turn." There was a slight pause as he focused on both of the apprentices.
"Leopardpaw, Glazepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
After the appropriate 'I do' was spoken, Grousestar would continue on.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Leopardpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Leopardblaze. Starclan honors your persistence as well as your hardworking nature, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan. And Glazepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Glazewing. Starclan honors your determination and honesty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Now was the time for the clan to cheer and yowl out the names of the new warriors so that all of Starclan could hear it. Once the cries had died down, he would conclude.
"That will conclude this clan meeting." And with that, he leaped and melted into the crowd, surely headed for his den again.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?