View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: PetalClan {power roleplay!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbleless View Post

Lizardflower darted out of her den, her face turning panic stricken as she glanced over Falconclaw. "I need some cobwebs immediately." The medicine cat flicked her tail and dock and horsetail sprouted at her feet. She chewed up the dock and Horsetail as quick as she could before beginning the process of spreading the polituce over Falconclaw's many wounds. "I know you're in a lot of pain already but this is going to sting."
@Flameleaf @Shadomaru
The she cat nodded at Lizardflower, "Do everything you can." She whispered.
A cream she cat raced over the border, panic flashing in her hues. She raced through the territory. Claw marks scorching her pelt. Her fading cries of "Help" was enough to get Dawnstar standing with her fur fluffed out. The cream she cat cried in terror when she saw the many cats. "Help! Camp...Attacked....need....help..."She panted, her breaths gaping between each word.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!