View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 02:06 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Star shuddered slightly, her tail flicking once. She hated it, that her family was splitting down the middle like this. The black and white molly glanced at her paws for a moment, fuming softly. If only Halite hadn't decided to attack the clans. Then she would be curled in her nest, in the fighter's den. She wouldn't have to be faced with this decision. Her claws curled into the ground. She could've stayed with Eclipse, and it would be presumably just them, since Mercury had left before they had started this journey. He was just too loyal to Shadow. And if she did stay, there was a good chance that Redclaw and Soulwing would also come along, and she had to admit, Soulwing wasn't exactly her favorite cat. "I'll go with Woodpeckerflight and Navy..." She decided softly, trotting over to them. "Mother, you're coming too?" She asked.

Moon sighed softly. After all she had been through, for it to end like this... it kind of made her hate the world, in a way. "I'll go to WindClan with my daughters and Navy," she said, trotting up to the side of her mate, pressing herself softly against him. For it to come to this. Joining a clan. She hadn't ever expected this to happen. She also hadn't expected the Dusk Syndicate to collapse either. She turned her green eye to Eclipse. "Are you going to join WindClan as well?"

Eclipse flicked an ear, digging her paws into the ground. She didn't need to join WindClan. She didn't want to join it either. She also doubted they would accept her anyways, as she fought in the battle. She narrowed her eyes, glancing in Lakeripple's direction. It'll be fun for her to join RiverClan, especially with those twenty kits of hers. She thought. "Yeah no. Sorry, but I can't join a clan. I'd rather be a loner." She explained with a shrug, glancing over her shoulder at the horizon stretched out. Perhaps she would find Mercury, or just strike out on her own.
Twopaw sighed and stepped to where all the other cats were gathered, "I'll go back to WindClan. It's my home, after all. Parsleypaw, come on."

Parsleypaw looked away, "Look, Twopaw, as much as I loved WindClan... I kinda liked living without a clan better..."

Twopaw's eyes grew wide with sorrow, "Heartwhisker?" You have to come home, you have to!"

Heartwhisker stepped forward and touched Twopaw's nose, "Sorry, little brother. WindClan's not my home. I agree with Parsleypaw. And if Eclipse is going to find Mercury, then I'm gonna go with her."

Twopaw teared up and stared at Soulwing The only sibling I have left. He's certainly not going to join WindClan again. Guess I'll be alone...

Redclaw and Soulwing were in the back of the crowd, whispering to each other, suddenly Soulwing nodded and Redclaw lifted his head, "Soulwing and I will remain as rogues."