View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:33 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
"Of course you should keep them, you are going to be the best thing to ever happen to those kits. If they are anything like you, or Flarestrike for that matter, they will absolutely be loyal to their clan." Owlfang watched as Splashpool fidgeted, thinking carefully about his words, trying to say exactly how he felt without crossing a line. "Loyalty to Riverclan is a big thing, but you need to do what's best for your kits too, even if some of them go to Shadowclan to be with their father. If you just raise them the best you can, and Riverclan gains just one great warrior, you have fulfilled your duty to the clan to."
Splashpool dipped her head with a purr, nuzzling her head underneath her best friends chin. "You really are a true friend. Thank you for everything you are doing and I'm glad I have a best friend like you." purred the queen. She began to walk, looking around for anything familiar. Oh how she longed to climb tree's. She was the one cat in Riverclan who actually had a love for climbing tree's. She wasn't sure what cat in her family that had the similar talent, but she was glad that she was able to in case anything might go wrong in the clans territory.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.