View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2018, 06:34 AM

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Fuzzyfeline @lunaheart @Checkmate @Tazzy

Seeing Cardinalkit and Firekit step forward he would smile brightly and begin their ceremonies.
"Cardinalkit, and Firekit, you have both reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, Cardinalkit you will be known as Cardinalpaw, and Firekit you will be known as Firepaw. Your mentors respectively will be Icecry { @Ombre Party } and Featherdrift { @Fern }."
Now his head would turn to the two warriors who would apprentice the young cats. "Icecry, you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Cardinalpaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her. And Featherdrift, you are also ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Firepaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."

And it seemed just in time, Safaia stepped forward. Seeing her, he would offer her a smile and nod before beginning her story. "Glad to see you Safaia. Are you ready to receive your Skyclan name?" Allowing time for her to answer, he would then proceed with her name change ceremony.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Bluedawn, for she is now a full warrior of Skyclan."

With those out of the way, it was now time to surge forward with the warrior ceremonies. Grousestar would pause slightly to take a breath before continuing on.

"Now there are two apprentices who have shown they are ready to receive their warrior names. So please, Sandypaw, and Nightpaw, will you please step forward to receive your warrior names?"
bluedawn looked as happy as could be as she walked away from the skyboulder. as she passed a long haired white cat, though she recieved a hiss.
( moving to the clearing.)