View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Spiderpaw looked at his brother in a purr. "If course I won't tell. Your my brother." replied Spiderpaw, nudging his brother, giving Thistlepaw's back fur a few licks. The apprentice wouldn't ever tell somebody's secret as long as it didn't break the warrior code. Why on earth would I tell on you brother? I thought you knew me well. Well I guess we have grown farther apart, since this is the first time in moons thst we finally could talk to obe another.

“Ok,” Thistlepaw lowered his voice even more and leaned in to whisper in his brother’s ear. “I.. I like Chanterellepaw a lot. When we become warriors. I want to ask her to be my mate.” There it was, out in the open. Thistlepaw has hardly been able to take his eyes off the pretty gold shecat since he became no apprentice. He knew she had a bit of a reputation for being a little two-faced but he knew that her heart was good. “I wish you could see her Spiderpaw. She’s beautiful,” he added sadly. Though his brother seemed to get along well without vision, Thistlepaw wished his brother didn’t have to miss out on all the lovely sights. He licked his brother’s face, cleaning between and above his eyes.