View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:13 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
“ A turkey is a fat bird that can’t fly.” She put her chin up as if Setosekit was foolish,” I’m going to be deputy. But my warrior name for the moon or two I mentor an apprentice must be Heatherheart for my compassionate heart.” She smirked,” I assume you’ll be Setosedirt or Setoseworm?”
Setosekit frowned. Is it easy to catch? Could they eat it? If I try was a bird, she should be able to eat it. Then she looked up as Heatherkit spoke again. "Compassionate?" She snorted with amusement, not at all offended. She wouldn't let Heatherkit get on her nerves. "You have a lot of work to do before you have the attitude to become deputy." Her voice was even, not at all snarky. It was even and sincere; Setosekit was speaking the facts, after all. "I wasn't actually hoping for the name Setosesplash or Setosetuft. It would describe my fur." She turned and licked at her shoulder, flattening the scruffy fur. "Blazingstar will choose my warrior name, though. I'm sure he will give us a name that will reflect who we are as a warrior. Not as we want to be or how we see ourselves." She gave Heatherkit a wide smile. Using words to make he really seem wiser and older was a specialty of hers. Though her technique could use a little refinement, the she-cat was practicing.

Last edited by Undercover; November 23rd, 2017 at 04:13 PM.