View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:21 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
So many thoughts had been running through her mind. Mercury,
Icarius, herbs. But it stopped, and for moment, so had time. Everything froze around her as the words came out from Erios' maw. "It won't?" "It Won't?"
"It Won't?" It echoed, and she felt odd. The feeling of regret and anger.
"It won't Shadow, you can keep living like this."
"Oh yeah? Watch me you old bag of fleas! You can't even see!"
Her claws dug out as she remembered Useless. Her former mentor, she had been a fighter trainee for two moons. And a promising future until she met him.
Meeting that elderly healer had changed her. "Shadow! Please, Listen to me!
Your wounds are to infected!"
"Your infected!"
Her eyes looked up at the tom with anger. "No, what are you stupid?!
You shouldn't push yourself. Mousebrained fighter, you're truly dumb. You can't live everyday wearing yourself down like a moron. You'll just be weaker,

and soon it will kill you!" Shadow found herself yelling the words. Standing on all fours with her claws out. Fur puffed up, and her eyes narrowed.
( ooh, its getting juicy lol x3 )

Eiros
The tom waited silently as she seemed to stiffen, visions that he couldn't see clouding her eyes if only for a moment. A slight movement caught his eyes and they flickered down to her paws, and the claws that were digging into the earth with anger, and something else that he couldn't comprehend.

The obvious confusion drained from his gaze, replaced with a blank watchfulness as he tried to understand the she-cat in front of him. Though besides the realization that he might have said something wrong in some way, he had no idea what was going on in her mind at that moment.

And when the full-force of her anger turned on him, with ruffled fur and narrowed eyes, he didn't stir. He didn't make any move to defend himself or become aggressive towards her in the slightest. Even when her voice rose to a yell, he stayed motionless, his eyes trained on her and his face a blank mask. It went against everything he had trained for to turn against one of his own without a sensible order from his superiors, and he wasn't about to become hostile towards a cat that was merely yelling hurtful words at him. And even if she attacked him, something he really didn't think she would do but was still ready for, he would do nothing to hurt her. Keep her from killing him maybe, but unsheathing his claws and spilling her blood? No.

Unsure of what to say to ease her anger, and not wanting to spout something out thoughtlessly, he merely stayed silent as her words flew at him, and waited patiently for her to finish.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 8th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.