Old April 24th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee | @Cave ||

Snowpaw had closed his eyes, relishing the moment where Timber had killed the queen. The yowl of defeat continued to sound in his ears, only stopping as he opened his one eye, finding the apprentice pleading him for help. Don’t. A voice sounded in his ear. He must learn that not every cat can be friends. Some things must be done to fulfill another’s destiny. He felt Lizardstripes hot breath fade away.
He shrugged at the tom and looked at Dawnpaw. "Why? They should be enemies. All that foxheart has ever done to Dawnpaw was mistreat her." He turned his gaze towards the group of cats fighting one another on the far side of camp. "Like my mother did to me." He sighed, looking back at Timberpaw with an angry look on his face. " it’s all I ever wanted you know, yes there’s always something trying to stop me, but I’ve made it this far." He remembered the day he lost sight in his eye, the day he was first neglected. "Yet you hide after killing a cat." He spat.
Perhaps he’s not ready to be a dark forest warrior. he thought.

(It’s a lot but not really meaningful, you know? Maybe it’s my opinion)

The cream Molly glared at Quick'Feather,the sad look on her face felt like a smack to the face, Dawn'Paw ignored the feeling."...Why? Why do you finally start caring about how I feel?! Was it fun watching me pathetically sit there and sob for hours and hours on end?!...Are you satisfied now?..Heh...Oh how I wish you could of seen me, The day I realised that I never needed things like family or love, that just makes you weak, invisable....Pathetic...So I promise you, You will never ever be consider anything to me except a heartless, irresponsible monster!"".She spat the words like poison at the one who was her mother, she felt rage, sadness, weak, pathetic and most of all scared. The Expression that Quick'Feather had made Dawn'Paw sick in the stomach.

Hearing Timber'Paw and Snow'Paw squabble about their opinions,she turned her head the scowl on her features turned into a hurt expression, she felt the Stares burn into her fur, all of a sudden she felt as if the world was ending her thoughts went on a whirlwind.
'Why? Why! Why did I have to live?! Why do I seem to always be so weak?! Why is it that I am always the one left alone, Why...Why am I even doing this...what's my goal...was it for revenge or was it...'. Thinking this her heart felt heavy, she started to feel the guilt and words pile up, she started trembling slightly,she deep down knew why she was doing all this,the only thing that her kithood self ever wanted.

'I...Just wanted a normal family....A-a father who accept me for who I was and would tell me about what I have to look forward too in life...A mother who would show me love and kindness, who would comfort me when I would cry...A brother who was alive and kept me company so I would never be lonely!....I...just wanted to be happy...to be loved...to be worth something...'.All these words she wanted to say, all the things she's kept inside her heart for so long built up in her mind but, she couldn't get any words out she just stood there trembling wide eyed."..I-I...".Before she realised it a tear trickled down her face,the first tear she had shed for moons, she spoke hoarsely with her brows furrowed.

"You want me to make everything better?...heh I'll do just that...I'll get rid of the so called problem that's been causing so much pain...'.She struggled to keep herself from crying as her glare looked at Quick'Feather before she stormed off she dodged the fighting cats as she bolted towards the territory, she felt the burn of her tears streaming down her face.'Maybe...if I don't come back...everything will be better...'.She thought this but just as she had been called multiple times, she was weak and didn't have the guts to stay away from camp.

@Rosemew @Cave

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 24th, 2019 at 10:21 PM.