View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2023, 01:05 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost raised a brow at Darkclouds question, a bit confused as to why she was so cold all of a sudden. "Well, I mean like it's not really anything important. No cats have died by my paws as of late, but I did kill a badger and a fox, and a hawk." Shadefrost tilted his head to the side and curled his tail around his paws as he tried to make sense of the amber eyed molly's behavior. It was probably safe to write it off as just Darkcloud being Darkcloud, but Shade had an answer that was much more likely and likable. "Aww, were you worried about me? You we're weren't you? Well don't worry sweetheart, nothing bad is going to happen to me. I'll always be here to love you."
Darkcloud listened silently to his exuse it seemed to her that there was more to it but as he said he killed quite few predators she saw it as bragging which she saw useless. But Shadrfrost soon teased her again the dark she-cat almost laughed in disbelief it was amusing to her that he thought she liked him so much "If you say so" she mewed emotionlessly and shrugged she knew he didn't love her she didn't love him and if he truly did then that was his problem.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^