View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2024, 03:35 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default two cinders meet [p]

.:*・゜・* Cinderblaze *・゜・*:.
Former ShadowClan Deputy ・ He/him ・ Worldweaver t2

Ugh, StarClan life was so boring. The tomcat got to his paws and stretched his muscles, probably looking like a fool, but who cared? It’s not like he had to make a good impression up here, he’d left that behind him when he disappointed his clan and was killed by twolegs. It was quite interesting to watch Darkfall’s recent development. It seemed the tom was happy with his mate and kits, and Cinderblaze wanted to meet some of those kits. He almost felt like a sort of “grandpa” to them - which he wasn’t because as far as she knew Darkfall had never seen him as a father, not that anyone would have done that. More of an unofficial grandpa. Those old grumpy cats who visited the young ones once in a while because they were friends with one of the parents!

The maine coon tried the summoning thing again, this time with one of Darkfall’s kits, Cinderkit. Had the kit been named after him? He shook his head at the thought... it couldn’t be, right?

@FrostyGalaxy (I'M SORRY THIS IS SO CRAPPY next ones will be better i promise )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den