View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

The Savannah padded back to the border from the Skyclan territory. His tan paws were stained red, as was his muzzle. He had failed in his objective and he unfortunately was returning home empty pawed. Singe neared the border but was met by a fluffy cream tom. Calixto. Calixto eyed him warily. "Singe, what're ya doing on Skyclan land?" he asked, his southern accent heavy as he spoke. Singe merely shrugged him off. "Trying to complete something I was told to do." he replied simply, cleaning some of the blood of his paws. "Unfortunately I failed and ended up with the wrong cat. But I couldn't let anyone know I had been on their land so I silenced them." His cold eyes flicked up to Calixto. "Y'know I have to tell Halite about this. After their attacks and hunting parties, you tramping over there whenever isn't gonna go over well. Halite doesn't need you messing things up." Calixto growled to the Savannah. Singe smiled a bit, a devilish glint growing in his vulturous eyes. As Calixto turned away, padding off to the camp, Singe took his chance. No one could know what he was doing and he certainly didn't need his plans ruined. Singe leaped at the long haired tom, clawing onto his back. Singe grappled at his fur and skin, while Calixto was blinded in the attack. Singe moved and worked quickly, taking an easy hold on Calixto's neck. He, with a jump, pushed Calixto to the ground where he twisted his strong paws, snapping Calixto's neck. No blood, very little scent, no witnesses. Singe jumped off, licking his lips in a satisfied way, and disappeared back towards the camp, leaving the Fighters body at the border.

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~