View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Sure!" Rosekit chirped, a bit overwhelmed by how many things she could do. This freedom probably went away with apprenticehood.
@RedHead @woly

"Personal space doesn't exist when I'm here!" The small kit chirped, her chest rumbling with a half-purr as she slipped off her brother's back. In sync, Poppykit shook out her own mottled pelt in an indignant manner, quickly racing to the other side of the nest, side-stepping Blazekit as he stood up. Still a puffball of energy, her ears rotated back and forth on her head as she jumped up again, her tail rapidly twitching.

"You're always Blazestar," She quickly snapped to Blazekit,

"And you're always Auroraflame!" She mewled in protest to Rosekit. Poppykit wanted to be the leader for once! Or even better, what if she got to be the cunning rogue who single-handedly gained control of the clan! Puffing her chest out, Poppykit shifted her gaze over to the apprentice that had walked in the nursery. My first victim! The small kit snaked her way over to Arrowpaw, weaving her way between his two front paws, grinning up at him.

"Yeah! Lets go play mossball without them!" Her tail immediately drooped, along with her face, as Rosekit offered to play too. She's gonna ruin my plan!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; June 9th, 2017 at 03:30 AM.