Old June 14th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
( hope u don't mind )
Onionshell was currently walking alongside Coconutbreeze , an excited look can be seen on her face as her tail bobbed side from side no more hiding ! I can finally see Runningbrook freely now! Thank you .....thank you.... she didn't know who she was thanking, she supposed it was Grousestar ....but she still didn't feel it was safe to openly thank him. But they were on the move yes? So it shouldn't be that bad....still a little voice in her head was telling her to stay silent a little longer. She looked over at Coconutbreeze and noticed that the other warrior wasn't at all a happy camper about this , she understood , it'll feel weird , it won't be home. But to her home is where the people she loves , not the place where you grew up in. She felt some of that pain too so she was able to sympathize with the other "Grousestar never led us a stray before . It'll be ok in the end. And what were doing is a good thing, it'll bring us closer with riverclan and hopefully we will be one giant family in the end." she meowed as she tried make the other look on the bright side of things. She found many positives . ...But that was because she also had somebody who loved her over there . he'll be so surprised !

Coconutbreeze turned the warrior walking beside her. How could they be so optimistic? This was a disgrace to SkyClan. "I wouldn't say Grousestar's leadership is flawless. We're joining a clan we helped drive out of their territory, they're not going to be happy to see us. I wouldn't be shocked if there are fights breaking out in the future," The fluffy warrior replied, her yellow eyes dark with warning. "I don't need outsiders in my family either, I hav- had mine and that's enough for me," she replied with a slight frown, her attention turning back to the area ahead of them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL