View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2019, 12:19 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was the beginning of the journey, and Hummingtuft had to admit, it felt strange to be going to RiverClan. He didn't really like the idea; he could only imagine how scary it must be for his friend, Minnowfluff. Humming glanced around. Where is Minnow anyway?, he thought, scanning the cats. he suddenly spotted the silver tabby, and he bounded over, walking beside the small, chubby tom. When Minnowfluff glanced up and greeted him , the Japanese bobtail smiled and gave Minnow's head a friendly, gentle nuzzle. "Hey, Minnowfluff! What's up, how are ya? You don't look very happy." he gazed worriedly at the small male, and he touched his nose to his cheek comfortingly. "You shouldn't worry... Everything will turn out for the best, that's for sure!," he mewed gently. Straightening , he glanced at Minnow . "Ya know.... You always seem to feel better when I'm around.. Do I really make you feel better? I'm glad! I'm always happy to help, ya know?" he beamed, then cringed as he squashed a spider underneath his paw. he held it up. "Ugh.. that's gross." chuckling, he set his paw back down. "I hope I'm not annoying you," he mewed sincerely, not wanting to talk his friend's ears off.

Minnowfluff returned his light gaze back to Hummingtuft. He quickly grew nervous as he heard the other last words, ears pricking. He shook his head, tail flicking slightly. "You're not annoying me." He meowed in a frantic tone, grinning softly.

The silver tabby shrugged slightly. "I guess, it's just I'm nervous about moving to Riverclan." He mumbled lightly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw blinked somewhat as he asked many questions,she gave a little sigh the gentle smile still on her face.The cream Molly in all honesty felt the same as he did but at the same time she wasn't very bothered- yes grumpy she no longer was going to have space for herself, not that she had much too begin with but somewhat happy she was escaping a place filled with bad memories."Well...this is going too sound unusually positive of me but- If you think about the good things then this move would probably seem less horrible...for example, LarkStorm won't be able to go near us as easily as he could before since there is two clans in one area".She spoke lightly but her eyes darted somewhat as if to check that LarkStorm hadn't come closer to them.

Timberpaw shrugged, sighing. "I guess, but y'know.." He mumbled, flicking his tail.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days