Thread: SHATTERED SIGHT
View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default SHATTERED SIGHT

Swanheart is a warrior and a mother in skyclan she was always hopeful , kind , loving always looking on the bright side of things never giving into ones dark side. But after her little fiasco with her step mother Raventalon in framing coldwind her ' charming ' she is beginning to wonder if being good isn't always gonna do the job.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Swanheart has a verbal fight with warrior 1 about how being good will always turn out on top she soon gets very angry when warrior 1 suddenly out of the blue strikes her across the face . In the territory she forgets that fight but then she runs into warrior 1 again who taunts her about being a daddy's girl and a goody two shoes. Swanheart yet again uses her wisdom and kindness to remind warrior 1 that she only does what's right and for the sake of starclan . warrior 1 gets enraged and threatens her life and kit , then tackled her prompting her to fight . Swanheart gets angry very angry and kicks warrior 1 off and walks off.

.Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone

Swanheart has a conversation with Dewpaw and soon thinks about what warrior 1 had done her anger growing and growing being angry for not fighting . Dewpaw soon gets worried and asks . Swanheart takes her rage out on Dewpaw now thinking that every warrior every cat is evil. Thinking that she has been played a fool by every one. Swanheart now decides to finish the fight she had with warrior 1 they both fight and Swanheart kills warrior 1.

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

She talks with coldwind about what had happened since she felt guilty soon she feels so guilty and depressed that she killed warrior 1 she decided to walk out to the border of skyclan and eat a death berry sending her to the dark forest for her mistake . Leaving everything behind

Roles
Warrior 1 -
Apprentice 1 -Dewpaw

Form
Name
Looks
Role
@Rubinaito @Role @Okapi
@Swiftheart
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Shadomaru
@Ennard

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 25th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.