View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

eyes narrowing, osirus stepped from his hiding place. "those who would think that i shall even consider loving another feline are mistaken. love is such a," he paused, thinking, "strange thing." better safe than sorry. "i merely like shadow as a little sister." ears swivelling, osirus turned to the unfamiliar cats with a malicious smirk. "who is osirus, eh? i am." he leaped from his spot atop the branches, claws unsheathed as he landed. "so, hades, these are those new friends of yours in which i heard earlier? they seem rather pitiful to me." sitting by shadow, osirus purred darkly. "i'm a follower of hades. he is my king, for i am his servant. but this mere servant can do far more than what my role may place upon me. cress is my queen, and shadow my princess. they are my only family."

"and the only ones that i won't kill."

his eyes glinted with pure insanity, darkness oozing from every word he spoke. osirus chuckled before sheathing his claws and dipping his head toward hades. "hello, sire. i see that you have become injured once again," he flattened his ears disapprovingly before turning to cress, "and hello to you too, fair lady. is there anything you wish for me to do today?" his head cocked to the side as he waited.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Rubinaito @Spiral Whirl @Mystical ]
[ am i missing anyone ? ]