View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2017, 06:06 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Try 'Till You Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Basic Plot
Pure[suffix] was born into SkyClan, parented by Mother and Father. She had one sibling, Brother. Ever since she was a kit, Pure[suffix] was the quiet, shy one while Brother was the one who looked like a warrior form the start. Pure[suffix] liked to stay near her mother, or at least close enough that they were whithin eye-distance, and often explored around the camp near the nursery. Once she was 6 moons old, Brother was apprenticed alongside her. Pure[suffix] didn't always get along with Mentor, her mentor. He always chastised her habits of becoming distracted and wanting to play around rather than focus. Eventually, through the many tough lesson of becoming a warrior, Pure[suffix] managed to gain the skill she of a warrior, as well as a new, strong, stern friend, Mentor.
After she earned the name Pure[suffix] after her light-heartedness, the female began serving her clan by hunting and fighting as a warrior. But, ever since she was a young cat, she wanted to become a mother, one as great as her own. After all, Mother never snapped at her for being so close or being too nervous of the outside world. Now, Pure[suffix] was going through the "I really want a mate now" phase. How wonderful. She didn't realize until after a few tom cats that the tom she needed, wanted, and who would balance each other had been with her since she began training to become a warrior. She and Mentor would balance each other out perfectly. He was strong, cunning, and a big tough guy. Pure[suffix] was bright, shy, and charming. Now she had to get him to see it for himself.
It took a bit, but eventually Pure[suffix] and Mentor became mates. Not long after, they had two beautiful kits together: Kit 1 Female and Kit 2 Female.
Definitely not a finished plot. Suggestions welcome!

Peeps who may be interested (?) @Constellation @Hawkstar @CandyFlossCat @russet @Rainbowsprinklestar @Role @The Little Robin @SpiralWhirl @Nighty @Hexict @MaskedBandits

Positions Needed
Mother Female, loving, older than her by at least 20 moons, same Clan as father
Father Male, older by at least 20 moons, isn't super involved in her life, same Clan as mother
Future Mate/Mentor Serious and strict, somewhat harsh, powerful warrior, same Clan as her, older by at least 15 moons, tom cat
Brother Same age as her, tom cat, naturally powerful, caring toward his sister
Flirt 1 Tom cat, likes her as a friend, and funny, same age give or take a few moons
Flirt 2 Tom cat, likes her, quiet like her, little older
Flirt 3 Tom cat, doesn't like her, obvious about it, age doesn't matter
Kit 1 Female, personality is up to you, will not come into play for a looonnhgggg time.
Kit 2 Female, personality is up to you, will not come into play for a looonnhgggg time.

Form
Just a name, link, and desired position. Also, suggestions for changes and additions to the plot are welcome. It's my first, and I am still figuring out details. I'll RP with y'all at least 5-8 times per stage (kit, apprentice, et cetera), to give her some backstory and experience. Just mention me, please.
Can I have kit 2... you can name the kit of you want. But of not cherrykit will do. She will be like her mother and look like her mother
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; October 28th, 2017 at 06:06 PM.