Thread: rain world || p
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2023, 06:29 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: rain world || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
@sock

An anger-filled gaze sparks as he sees a lone traveler before he lifts his bow and pulls it back, before he stops. Something about her seems so familiar and he does not want to hurt her... He can't help but frown at the thought of harming some he used to know. Someone he used to know....

"Hey!"

He calls and then is bombarded by a bunch of rock-like raindrops before he cringes and comes up to the young lady. "Hey. Do I know you?" Maverick asks as he looks at the young girl, his wet black hair falling into his icy cold green-grey eyes - almost colorless in the dim, cloudy light. In his entire life, he has never seen the sun...

The water is up to his knees now, and he is used to it. With another look at the young lady, he realizes he left his cloak back in the Monsoon camp. The only things he had brought were weapons, a few changes of torn clothes, and a little bit of food. He had to get out of there - it was all too much and he did not want to remain there with all of them who were so ready to attack Teardrop and the others.

"Hey. I'm Maverick." He says before he looks at her then the clouded sky. His hand is in the pocket of his riding breeches although the Monsoon people do not have horses(what are they, anyways-?). and gently runs his fingertip along the blade in his pocket.
Since there was no cover in sight, Millie watched the young man approach ever since he'd crossed the horizon. She didn't run - she hadn't had the energy, and she knew she could take him (if it came to that). She did stand up though, as he came closer. She could see the anger in his eyes as he approached, and her initial thought was that he was from Monsoon, sent to finish her off. Then, she watched the rage dwindle, and he stopped.

Millie and him stared at each other for a moment, but then he spoke. Introduced himself. She was slightly confused, but before she could think heard, "I'm Mildred," tumble from her mouth. She still clutched her dagger, holding it close to her body as she watched Maverick slip his hand into a pocket.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art