View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Mobile post. I just couldn't wait

Tallwhisker gracefully slipped in and out of the shadows spotting the ground. There was a thin layer of freshly fallen snow coating the ground and bringing a sudden brightness and attention to things you might not have noticed before. The snow highlighted little books and cranny a you would have never seen and almost washed the whole scene Into a new frame. Personally this time of the year was Tallwhiskers favourite, his slender form was narrow enough to easily tread the snow and his height just tall enough his belly would usual sail right over the snow, but today was his favourite type of day. For a few days it has been increasingly warmer until finally it snowed again leaving fresh powder over the ice beneath. Perfect for walking. Tallwhisker had kept to himself during the walk, goldenstars presence was enough to really relax his state of mind sometimes. Content with the silence tallwhisker continued his stride making sure he was always a half a step ahead of goldenstar. He had always found that goldenstar was the type of cat who would get into a playful fight, maybe not with him but certainly other cats. Keeping ahead of him was the perfect opportunity to launch snow at the tom and start up a quick tussle. He seemed too serious half the time, being leader and all.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 28th, 2017 at 11:37 PM.