View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Killer ears picked up hearing the battle cry and soon he was laughing as they began to strike “ ..finally.. guess I’m about to visit you soon Father. In hell” he growls loudly hissing as Kestrelshade claw down in his already injured face and he smiles as he suddenly begins to jump forward trying to sink his teeth into the Toms neck or shoulder at best..
With this battle came memories, painful memories of what he had done and what he didn’t want to do.
Killer was walking out of the den, his calm yet confused as a pure white female with many scars began to step forward nuzzling her head against his her belly was plump and fill with kits “ .. You’re not coming back aren’t you?” She says sadly as killer looks away “ ... yes, they called me and I know it won’t be a kind talk.. this is honestly what I’ve been hoping for... “ the female looks at him sadly “ ... Why? Even now I don’t understand you. Why do you want to die so badly.. Isn’t this want you want? A Family?” Killer sighs softly “ .... no... you’re not my family... and I’m too far gone to ever gain back that family again “ he says as he walks away without a other word..
(Kest is She-cat)
Kestrelshade growls and throws herself at the tom named Killer hell must be their version of either the Dark Forest or Starclan...huh. she gave a hiss of rage as Killer bit her neck, she felt blood trickling down her neck as she slashed out her paw. Smogcloud you mousebrain, just fight. Auroraflame is our deputy and we must obey.

@Charmer @Deranged Llama @Empress Of Evil

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here