View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:59 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
@Pink Orca! haha kind of leaving it to you xD}

It was the beating of paws, the flash of ambitious eyes, and the rapid thrumming upon the powder-covered earth that erupted adrenaline and a huge caw. A pair of black wings made a desperate beat as a crow soared into panicked flight, but with sharp precision came a streak directly where the bird once had been browsing the roots of an oak. The tearing feline had valor in his narrowed eyes as trees and snow whisked past. He couldn't feel the sting of the winter air as his gaze seared onto the fleeting crow, it's black feathers as obvious as the moon in the night sky. Like a string was attached between them, the feline's stride became a leap, connecting with vertical tree trunks and ascending him tree-to-tree with the same ease as if he were running on flat ground. A swoop, a surprise, another caw. When the crow fled into the safety of an oak tree's tallest branches, the hunter was not a moment late. The feline's unexpected ability to follow on the trees hit the crow harder then a boulder on an insect. Jaws clenched its neck and Gyrewind could feel flesh and bones surrender between his teeth- a completed hunt midst high branches of the canopy.
Dune looked up into the branches and, sure enough, saw Gyrewind with some bird in his mouth and looking triumphant. "Ho, Gyre," the yellow tabby meowed flatly, head low. "How's it been?" The Tom rubbed his nose with a paw and sighed. (Mobile and in falling asleep see ya later...)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever