View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2023, 11:15 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: December Gathering

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars
Ripplepelt let out a sigh. She wasn't surprised, with all that Adderpaw had dealt with lately, especially the current onslaught of rogues on the territory. It was stressful for everyone, let alone a brand new apprentice. Maybe another outing would cheer her up? She hated seeing the usually cheery cat so miserable.

"Ah that, pesky rain," she mewed, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Say, Adderpaw, have you been to the old SkyClan territory yet?"

As she spoke to Adderpaw, she kept one ear swivelled to listen to the clan leaders speaking on the Seastones, but there didn't seem to be much of note to RiverClan in the other clans' announcements.

------------------

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace
Poppysong seemed to be in their own world, so with one last glance of concern, Softsong turned her attention to Spottedpaw. The naivety and genuine sweetness of the apprentice had her acting a little softer than her usual prickly self.

"No, I'm just grey naturally," she mewed, tail twitching in amusement. "I am getting old though, that part was true. Your pelt is pretty enough as it is, though. You and Poppysong look like a matching pair."

She turned briefly to listen to what the clan leaders were announcing. Her ears lay flat as Spiderthroat and Bumblestar spoke. Why the hell was StarClan telling ThunderClan how to solve WindClan's troubles? They had medicine cats of their own!

Last edited by lesbianism; December 26th, 2023 at 11:16 PM.